There are several factors leading to the development of wrinkles including:
- Aging – Production of collagen & elastin declines. Skin begins to loosen and sag.
- UV exposure –Ultraviolet rays from the sun causes premature aging, including formation of wrinkles.
- Repetitive Expressions – You’ve heard of laugh lines, I’m sure. Repetitive expressions are a major cause of wrinkles. These expressions or facial movements include frowning, squinting, scowling, frowning, laughing, or smiling.
What exact are anti-wrinkle injections?
Anti-wrinkle injections are a safe, cosmetic injectable used to treat dynamic wrinkles associated with normal aging and facial muscle movement.
When injected, muscles at the injection site relax, which prevents skin from creasing and causing wrinkles. They are highly effective for wrinkles caused by expressions such as frowning, squinting, and other facial expressions causing facial muscle movement.
The needles used are very fine, and only a small amount of product is injected. The procedure is fast, generally taking less than an hour, and the results are typically observed in 1-2 weeks of treatment.
Benefits of anti-wrinkle injections
- Reverses aging – adds youthful volume and eliminates lines to treated areas. Creates youthful contour to complement your natural beauty
- Remove crow’s feet, frown and forehead creases, and lines
- Cost-effective compared to plastic surgery
- Minimal invasion & rapid results
Big Smiles Dental uses advanced, industry-leading methods that are virtually pain-free, and restoring your appearance to a more youthful look.
Are anti-wrinkle injections safe?
Yes, absolutely. After many years of widespread use, no long-term side effects have been reported.
It is vital to find a practitioner who is fully qualified, experienced, and licensed to perform anti-wrinkle injections to ensure complete safety.
Big Smiles Dental also provides dermal fillers to complement our patient’s dental cosmetic procedures. Lip Fillers are used to create fuller lips and reverse some of the tell-tale signs of aging.
Loss of fullness in the upper lip is one of those tell-tale signs. Many women are concerned about the decrease in volume of their lips as they age, while others are unhappy with the lips that they were born with. This can manifest into issues with self-esteem and confidence.
Today, with so much focus on appearance, it is becoming a very popular procedure, particularly, for women.
If you want fuller lips, Big Smiles Dental can help you the luscious lips that you desire, and help to restore your confidence.